Request a Bin
We are here to provide supplies for volunteers to lead your very own, successful cleanup!
Grab some friends, family, classmates, team members, etc. and spend a morning, afternoon, or a beautilful Mississippi Gulf Coast sunset removing trash from your community.
How it works:
Once we receive your request, you will get an email confirming that a member of the Mississippi Coastal Cleanup Team will fill your request. Your supplies will ready for pick up at the MSU Coastal Research and Extension Center in Biloxi, MS on the date you specify below unless provided otherwise.
Just like we do for our cleanup events, volunteers will be required to record data on the trash removed during their cleanup. If you are unfamiliar with our cleanup events or if this is your first time doing a cleanup, please watch this short and sweet "how to do a cleanup" video and download the "Steps to Having a Safe Cleanup".
Supplies must be turned with filled data cards once you are done using them. Please do this is a timely matter as other groups may be in need of supplies for their cleanup events. Thank you!
- Submit your request early in the week if you plan to do a weekend cleanup so we can ensure a team member is available to fill your bin.
- If there are multiple groups needing supplies for the same day, buckets and trash grabbers may be limited.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for your request to be fulfilled.
- We may not be able to fill requests submitted on Friday afternoons.
- We do not fill requests submitted after business hours or on weekends (i.e., if you submit your request at 6pm on Friday for supplies that next morning on Saturday, your request will not be filled and we will ask you to resubmit the following week).
- Please avoid requesting a bin during scheduled events as our supplies will be prioritized at those events. You can view the event schedule here.