Annual Mississippi Coastal Cleanup
Every October, thousands of volunteers gather across the coast in efforts to rid our waterways, beaches and bayous of marine debris. The Annual Mississippi Coastal Cleanup takes place in Jackson, Harrison and Hancock Counties. Throughout each county are multiple cleanup sites available for the volunteers’ choosing of where to clean at. The sites range from beaches to parks, bayous to harbors. This cleanup marks the end of our cleanup season!
The 2023 Annual Mississippi Coastal Cleanup Event will take place
Saturday, October 21st 2022 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
CLEANUP SITE LOCATIONS:
1. Bay St. Louis: Washington Street Pier & Boat Launch
2. Pass Christian Harbor
3. Long Beach Harbor
4. Gulfport: Jones Park with the MS Aquarium
5. Gulfport: Ken Combs Pier & Boat Launch
6. Biloxi Edgewater Mall
7. Biloxi West Beach Boardwalk
8. Biloxi Lighthouse
9. Ocean Springs: Front Beach @ the harbor end
10. Ocean Springs: East Beach
11. Pascagoula Beach Park & Front
12. Deer Island
**Use the points on the map above or scroll to the bottom of this page to click cleanup locations for site specific details.
THANK YOU SPONSORS!!
There are no cleanup sites available for this year yet. Check back soon!